Tuesday 27 June 2017

Maruwakari Winter 2017: Tsugunaga Momoko


Normally, would one be an idol for 15 years!?
The universe's number one idol is eternal!

Q1. Please tell us about an incident involving ℃-ute members that left an impression on you.

I can't pick the best once since we've been together for about 15 years, but the time when we did three shows in one day at the Yokohama Arena was pretty memorable.

Q2. What's your favourite ℃-ute song?

'Momoiro Sparkling'. I treasure it as if it were my own song, so much that I change part of the lyrics when I sing it, to 'Yakedoshichaiso Momochichichi~♪' ♥

Q3. What do you think is amazing about ℃-ute?

Their dancing is intense and sexy ♥
I run out of breath doing just one of their songs, and my muscles will somehow be sore the next day.

Q4. Please place the members of ℃-ute into family roles (Father, Mother, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Pet).

Father → Maimi. In ℃-ute and H!P, she's unreliable but still gives proper support, so I'd like to convey my gratitude. Yo! Leader!!!!
Mother → Nacky. Since she's always supporting the clumsy leader.
Older sister → Airin. She occasionally acts like an adult when we're together in Buono!
Younger sister → MaiMai. Even now, in my mind, she's still the same first grader that I first met.
Pet (Dog) → Chisato. Since she's always yapping.

Q5. Please give a message to each of the ℃-ute members.

Thank you so very much for your roughly 15 years of hard work.
For me, you're like irreplaceable childhood friends.
Let's gather up as BeriKyuu at least once a year ☻
Please keep in touch with me as well, ok! (laughs)
Maimi, love you ♥ Nacky, love you ♥ Airin, love you ♥ Chisato, love you ♥ MaiMai, love you ♥

Q6. This year is the year of the 'Rooster'. So what specie of bird would you equate yourself to?

The resplendent quetzal. Since it's said to be the most beautiful bird in the world.

Q7. Please tell us who's a member whom you'd like to receive New Year's money from, and a member that you'd like to give New Year's money to.

If I'm going to get any, I'd like to get it from all of them!!!!
And I don't want to give anyone New Year's money!!!
'What's yours is Momochi's! What's Momochi's is Momochi's!!!!'

I'll throw my whole being into it!!
♥ Tsugunaga Momoko ♥
Hello! Project 2017 Winter - Crystal Clear Kaleidoscope - / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment