Wednesday 11 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #6 Fukuda Kanon

From one Berryz fan to another, the baton passes from Fukumura Mizuki to Fukuda Kanon.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

From Fukumura Mizuki-chan
The blog relay has come to me (´-`).。oO
 
 
Fuku-chan's a fellow BeriWota!
What'll we do from the 4th of March... I can't even imagine!!!!
 
But I definitely want to 2 of us to sing together~~
 
 
 
This time, the theme is
 
「Is It Just Me?」
 
 
Hmーーーm... I guess I don't bat an eye at all, whatever happens around me (>_>)?
Even when everyone's going home and clearing up ANGERME's dressing room, I'll be sitting alone on the sofa, spacing out while watching videos on my mobile phone ♪ lol
 
Even though it seems like I'm getting in everyone's way (>_>)
 
I'll do it properly next time (>_>) lol
 
 
 
For the blog relay、 next will be
Country Girls' Inaba Manaka-chan ♪
 
 

 
 
Manaka-chan's airy, fluffy aura is really girlish, I like it ♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment