Thursday 19 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #13 Makino Maria

The blog relay passes from Tamura Meimi to Makino Maria.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

       I've received the blog baton
For the Hina Fes blog relay、
From ANGERME's Tamura Meimi-san!



At this Hello! Con、 there's a part where my eyes meet Tamura-san's、 and Maria always sees Tamura-san with a smile on her face!
She's really cute!

It makes me really happy that we get to exchange glances






『Is This Just Maria・・・?』


- For clothes、 I like dresses。
I'm not a fan of trousers, so I don't really have many trousers。
For lessons, I don't have anything besides chino shorts, school jerseys, roomwear, and pyjamas。


- I can talk a lot about my favourite Nippon Ham Fighters!

- There's a place nearby where you can get corndogs that fit in your hand、 I like its crispiness。 I like it when the tips of potato chips are crunchy too!

- From when I was in kindergarten、 I liked to sing duets at karaoke!



Maria's going to sing solo!

The HinaFes venue is really spacious、 and only Maria will be singing in that spacious area! Thinking about it gets me really excited!

I'm really looking forward to it







The HinaFes blog relay baton、

Will head to ℃-ute's Nakajima Saki-san

I really like Nakajima-san's dancing!

Nakajima-san's wonderful dancing makes you feel mesmerised、 it always catches my eye

When Maria was accompanying ℃-ute-san for their tour、 I always watched Nakajima-san's dancing from the wings!

And so、 I'd like to dance like Nakajima-san、

When I performed ℃-ute-san's Seventeens VOW as a Kenshuusei、 I did Nakajima-san's part、 and I tried to imitate Nakajima-san's free dancing

So that my dancing will be as lovely as Nakajima-san's, I'll watch Nakajima-san and practise my dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment