Sunday 15 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #10 Ishida Ayumi

The blog relay passes from the ikemen baseball fanatic Takeuchi Akari to Ishida Ayumi.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

Yesterday, the blog relay came along to me
From ANGERME's Takeuchi Akari-san




Firstly、 about the blog relay


In preparation for the 『HinaFes』 on the 28th, 29th of March、

With the theme of 「Is It Just Me・・・?」
It's a project that gets passed along blogs、 from members of Hello! Project to members of Hello! Project 


It was started on the 6th of February by H!P leader
℃-ute's Yajima Maimi-san 、

It's finally come along to me




「Is It Just Me・・・?」, huh


Like playing games on my mobile phone
Until I cut down on my sleeping time? lol


I haven't mentioned this

But Ishida Ayumi has finally


Gotten her hands on
「Candy Crush Soda」

。・゜゜(ノД`) Whoaaaaaa

Even though I said I was devoted to 「Candy Crush」…… What I've been doing……


I haven't really crushed recently…

So Soda's fun……


Well, it's like that、 having such single-mindedness towards games、 is it not just me? lol



Next will be


From among the H!P members
My pick for No.1 girl I'd like to make my bride

I'm passing the baton on to ℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai-san


When Hagiwara-san (as a bride)
Would say to Kumai Yurina-san (as husband)

「Welcome backー」
And run to give a hug

Well……


Going beyond my heart skipping、

My heart would squeeze itself!


Any sort of hairstyle suits her
She looks cute, no matter her expression
She's so grown-up that you wouldn't think that there's only a year's difference of age between us

A girl I look up to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment