Monday 17 August 2015

Tsugunaga Momoko: Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari Special (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This questions come from the Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special, where we get one last, deep insight into the girls before their hiatus.


Q1. BEST 3: Favourite Berryz Kobo songs!

'Towa no Uta' 
As our last single, the lyrics touch the hearts, but I think it's a Berryz Kobo-ish song, and shouldn't we finish our last single with a smile, whatever the cost! ♥

'Rival' 
Even though the 'Momochi!!' call at the 2nd part's 'I've completely stopped growing in height, even though I'm still gaining weight~' makes me extremely irritated, it's the best!!

'Tomodachi ha Tomodachi nanda!' 
Momochi's profile in the music video was perfect ☆ How spectacular!! The lyrics 'It's meaningless to have friends that you keep a safe distance away from. Nonetheless, I'd like to have a meetup with these friends about once a year even if there are last minute cancellations ♪' are very Berryz Kobo.

Q2. The activity that left the biggest impression after 10 years of activities as Berryz Kobo
There are lots, but it would have to be the event that was held to announce our début ♥ Momochi was supposed to do the important job of announcing our name, but I was so nervous that the 'Be' of 'Berryz Kobo' didn't really come out...... I remember that time even now, and it occasionally appears in my dreams.

Q3. Memories with the members

Shimizu Saki: The partner I have the most work discussions with. Every time, I think that she always has the group in mind. That's what you'd expect from Captain! If I helped Saki-chan out even just a smidgen, that would make me happy ♥

Tokunaga Chinami: The partner who I've messed around with the most! Wanting to fool around our whole lives, we played around every day with the motto 'Messing around seriously'. Just because there were times when I wasn't energetic, it didn't mean that she'd give kind words to me, Chinami'd mess around with me full force as usual, which has helped me out several times.

Sudo Maasa: My number one partner to go for karaoke together with! I don't really hang out with members in my private time, but I'll leave home even on my days off to go for karaoke with Maasa! I'm kind of happy that Maasa's recently been saying that she's come to like singing ♥

Natsuyaki Miyabi: My partner with whom I've had lots of activities together with ♥ We got close quickly ever since we started with Buono! activities. I've spent a longer time together with her compared to the other members, and Miya's performances gave me a bucketload of motivation.

Kumai Yurina: My soothing partner ♥ I just can't stop smiling when chatting with Kumaicho (laughs). There are times when I unintentionally tease her because her reactions are adorable, but Kumaicho wams up my heart every day ♥

Sugaya Risako: The partner I was with at Disneyland ♥ The two of us who are no good with thrill rides went on a date. Our conversation started out with 'Do you eat Frisks?', as if you wanted me to say 'Is this our first meeting!?' (laughs), but it was awesome to hog the cute Riichan all to myself ♥

Q4. I'd like to finally do this before our hiatus
There are lots of members who get easily embarrassed, so I'd like to exchange my feelings of gratitude for the role they play! Since they always run when they become the brunt of jokes (laughs). Ah, this is in our private time, of course. Getting embarrassed in a photo shoot is a no-no!!

Q5. The things that make you think 'I'm glad to have been in Berryz Kobo'
There aren't any complicated dances (laughs). Juice=Juice and ANGERME are young so they've got lots of momentum, and ℃-ute are so highly skilled that we can't catch up. I've tried copying them, but it immediately leads to muscle pains!! Momochi always wants to be in front, so Morning Musume。's formation dances wouldn't be practical...... And so, Berryz Kobo's the best ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment