Saturday 22 August 2015

Sugaya Risako: Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari Special (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This questions come from the Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special, where we get one last, deep insight into the girls before their hiatus.


Q1. BEST 3: Favourite Berryz Kobo songs!
'Koishiteru Toki ha Itsumo...' 
The lyrics, the melody, I like everything about it. I often listen to it when I want to be soothed.
'Masshiroi Ano Kumo' 
I love ballads, and I really like its mellowness.
'Massugu na Watashi' 
There are lottttts of parts where I'm moved by the lyrics, and I'm sobbing before I know it.

Q2. The activity that left the biggest impression after 10 years of activities as Berryz Kobo
Our Saitama Super Arena concert. Even now, I can't forget how emotionally moving it was. It was a day of joy. The play 'Warera Jeanne'. At any rate, there were lots of things to memorise, and it was truly a challenge as I couldn't really remember the songs, I couldn't catch the rhythm. And it was a play where I got a lot of support from the members. And our Nippon Budokan concert! It was tons of fun! It was a concert that reminded me just how much support we get from everyone.

Q3. Memories with the members

Shimizu Saki: Captain always helps me out. She'd call out to me during tough times, I think she's always keeping an eye out for the members.

Tsugunaga Momoko: When I was down in the dumps, in a rare move, Momo, who normally would never spend a penny on anyone, bought me my favourite drink...... Such a trivial thing made me so happy that it made me sob.

Tokunaga Chinami: Chii-chan keeps an eye out for things like our physical condition, and she'd go out of her way to send messages on the line of 'This part is tough, but let's do our best, okay'. That kind aspect of hers made me go up in tears (laughs).

Sudo Maasa: I remember the two of us, Maa-chan and I, going to a family restaurant, and talking about all sorts of things for quite a while. She's tolerant like a mother and always fusses over me.

Natsuyaki Miyabi: Miyabi would often give me counsel, give me advice. She's like an oneechan to me.

Kumai Yurina: When we were small, we appeared together in the movie 'Hotaru no Hoshi', but I'd always fight over the silliest things with Kumai-chan (laughs). I don't even remember what sort of things they were though....

Q4. I'd like to finally do this before our hiatus
I'd like to do the only things we can do at full blast. I want to spend the remaining time without any regrets.

Q5. The things that make you think 'I'm glad to have been in Berryz Kobo'
When we're having fun while messing around all-out!!! I think so particularly when we're holding a concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment