Sunday 16 August 2015

Shimizu Saki: Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari Special (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This questions come from the Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special, where we get one last, deep insight into the girls before their hiatus.


Q1. BEST 3: Favourite Berryz Kobo songs!

'Koishiteru Toki ha Itsumo' 
I like the lyrics to this song!! It's the coupling song for 'Suppecial Generatio~n', but compared to back then, I think it's even better when I listen to it now.

'Towa no Uta'  
It's a song that touches my heart so much that singing it makes me feel like crying. It's a song that I hope everyone comes to like.

'Rival' 
I like the lyrics of the chorus in particular! ♪ My rival is my own weak self, who looks at the past..... That's definitely how it is!!

Q2. The activity that left the biggest impression after 10 years of activities as Berryz Kobo
There are way too much...... but it'd have to be our own concert at the Saitama Super Arena where we attained the record of being the youngest performers there. It was this huge stage of our dreams, and even though we were still young, I still remember getting a shock!!

Q3. Memories with the members

Tsugunaga Momoko: This doesn't mean that we're the best of friends (laughs), but I feel that when it comes to how we feel and think about work, we're the same. In various ways, I can rely on her.

Tokunaga Chinami: When we were in primary school, our parents would drop us off and pick us up, but almost every time, Chii, Chii-mama, myself, and mother Shimizu, the 4 of us would go for a meal after work ended. Chinami was one who helped me overcome the foods I didn't like.

Sudo Maasa: There was a period of time when I was worried, but the sole person to notice was Maa-chan. She really supports my heart......

Natsuyaki Miyabi: She's my constant consulting partner! Miya was the person who brought an end to the time when I was thinking about quitting work. I have nothing but gratitude towards her.

Kumai Yurina: For quite a while after we made our début, Kumai-chan was the type who didn't state her opinions at all, so it had me worried in all sorts of ways. I've never seen her pamper the members, but it's soothing to watch Kumai-chan going at her own pace ♪

Sugaya Risako: Even though she's the youngest in the group, I don't feel the difference in years at all, I talk with her about everything. She always helps me out a lot by clearly saying 'We can't do the things we can't do!'

Q4. I'd like to finally do this before our hiatus
I'd like to go to everyone's homes! Even though we've been together so long, I don't really know much about their private lives (laughs). As for work, I'd like to do something like a Berryz Fest! Something like a concert that gathers the people who like Berryz Kobo (including performers) ☆

Q5. The things that make you think 'I'm glad to have been in Berryz Kobo'
I don't think that there's any group who does as much as they please besides Berryz Kobo. Even though it doesn't mean that the members are close-knit, but we feel the bonds, having been together for over 10 years with the same members. I think that we were able to go this far because of everyone, I think of it as something to be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment