Thursday 20 August 2015

Natsuyaki Miyabi: Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari Special (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This questions come from the Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special, where we get one last, deep insight into the girls before their hiatus.


Q1. BEST 3: Favourite Berryz Kobo songs!

'Anata Nashi de ha Ikite Yukenai' 
As Berryz Kobo's début song, it's a song that changed my life in a big way. When we made our début, we were still in primary school. And yet, I was really desperately struggling to sing such a difficult song, and I worked hard to convey the emotions. I think that it was a really good experience

'Aitai Kedo...' 
I got to sing this solo at the Nippon Budokan. I never thought that it would happen in my life, I was so nervous at the time that my body was shaking. But I'd always loved singing ever since I was small, so getting to sing at such a huge place, and that so many people listened to me sing, it truly was a joy ♥♥♥

'Tomodachi ha Tomodachi nanda' 
I really like the music video to this song ♥ I feel that overflows with Berryz Kobo-ishness. And listening to this song makes me think that friends are really precious, so we should treasure them!! ☆

Q2. The activity that left the biggest impression after 10 years of activities as Berryz Kobo
All of the memories in these 10 years are really important to me, but for me, our work overseas left a great impression. You know, since there are people cheering on Berryz Kobo even in countries we haven't been to, that such a great number of people know about us...... It was quite astonishing.

Q3. Memories with the members

Shimizu Saki: Shimi-chan's helped me out lots♥ If there's something Miya doesn't like, I immediately get irritated and down in the dumps, but Shimi-chan gives me lots of advice to tide me through~. Sorry for worrying you countless countless times.

Tsugunaga Momoko: Watching the competitive Momo from since we were small, it made me think that Miya should believe in herself too!

Tokunaga Chinami: Chii-chan may seem like a fool, but but actually she has this dependable aspect to her which Miya respects ♥

Sudo Maasa: Maa-chan is Berryz Kobo's mother!! Ever since we were small, Maa-chan's been a person of strong character, so I've been pampered by her a lot ~♥ Thankyou for associating with Miya even when I'm messing around!

Kumai Yurina: The usually cool Kumai-chan. But when you pamper her at times and she gets embarrassed, I always find that adorable ♥

Sugaya Risako: Looking at Risako give mature opinions despite being younger than me, I always think that Risako's grown up to be a level-headed adult.

Q4. I'd like to finally do this before our hiatus
'An overseas trip' I'd like to try going to the country Belize ♪

Q5. The things that make you think 'I'm glad to have been in Berryz Kobo'
Freedom (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment