Wednesday 26 August 2015

Morning Musume。´15 August 2015 Nationwide Handshake Events: Ogata Haruna

The Musume are at it again, going around the country to promote their latest single. This time, they're promoting their 59th single 'Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki'.

What's also the norm for this promotion campaign is that the members hijack the official Musume Twitter account, and we get to follow the girls along as they go around the country.

Here, we follow 12ki member Haachin as she goes around to Fukui, Kyoto, and Osaka, and even makes a visit to a place she'd dropped by in the last promotion.

Heading off to Fukui! Everyone, please wait!

11:30〜
We'll be holding the handshake event at Lovely Partner Lpa 1st floor West Entrance Event Space (In front of Matsukiya's Lpa store)!
A Thunderbird trip‥ Notー! lol


The event's about to start!
I'm so nervous 「Sushi Zanmai!」

The heck is that!!
I'll be waiting (^o^)/

The usual Fukui prefecture Echizen crab ☆
For lunch、 I had my fill of both sauce katsudon and oroshi soba (^^)
After this、 I'll be waiting at Tower Records Kyoto from 4 p.m.(^o^)/

Done with the handshake event in Kyotoー!
Thank you very much to everyone who came (^o^)/
Next is Osakaaaaa!!

Kamogawa, I'm back〜っ!
7:00 p.m.~
Iikubo-san and Sato-san and I will be waiting at Abeno Q's Mall 3F Sky Court (^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment