Saturday 9 May 2015

Morning Musume。´15 Nationwide Simultaneous Handshake Events: Haachin in Kansai

Promoting their new single 'Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure ha Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara', Morning Musume。 have once again held nationwide handshake events on the 16th and 17th of April. Their journeys were covered on Twitter, and I've compiled them by member, with accompanying translations.

Formerly a white pigbot on Twitter, Haachin was a busy bee, with the most tweets (16) of any member. Showcasing the sights of Kansai, my personal favourite among those was the showcase of the lovely 16-year old.

Day 1 - Osaka

「Happy to return to Osaka! I seriously want everyone to come!!」(From the person herself)

Today there'll be a talk & handshake event from 7 p.m.~ at SANZEN-HIROBA mall 1st floor!
First solo comeback!! We'll be waiting!!

Day 1 - Hyogo
「First time on the Biwako line!」(From the person herself)

Today、 Ogata Haruna's experiencing all sorts of firsts!!
After this, past 3 p.m., there'll be a live appearance on FM Shiga『charge』!!

「After this, my first live broadcast! My dream is to skate on Lake Biwa when the water has frozen over!!」(From the person herself)

Almost time for the live broadcast of FM Shiga 『charge』!!

「I did my regular pose in front of Lake Biwa!」(From the person herself)
「Haven't been to Kyoto Imperial Palace since last year's flower viewing! (In front of Hamaguri gate)」(From the person herself)

Day 1 - Kyoto


Dancing at Kamogawa

Day 1 - Osaka
Soon, there'll be a talk & handshake event from 7 p.m.~ at SANZEN-HIROBA mall 1st floor!
Ogata Haruna's first ・ solo ・ comeback ・ handshake event!!
We'll be waiting for all of you!!

Ogata Haruna's talk event has started!!

Day 2 - Osaka
「Osakaー!」
Good weather roday!!

「Iikubo-san, are you seeing thisー!?」

「I went to Ame-mura to buy chips, but there weren't any (cries)」

Today from 7~ there'll be a handshake event at Tower Records Nu chayamachi store!
We'll be waiting for everyone from Osaka!!

「I'm super happy to come out on FM OSAKA that I always listen to while in the car!」
Programme details will be later!!

Recorded a comment for 「Radical VIDEO Jyokkii」-san!
Thank you very much!


「Please keep your eyes on Haruna ♪」

MBS Radio 「Uta bakka」 comment broadcast will be at 1 a.m. on the 24th of April (Fri)~!!

And after this, at 7 p.m.~ there'll be a talk & handshake event at Tower Records Nu chayamachi store!!

「I'm nervous nervous nervous、 but I'll do my best with Osaka soul!」
Starting soon at Nu chayamachi store!

「Thank you very much for the second day! I'll do my best with full power at our Osaka concert the day after tomorrow!」

No comments:

Post a Comment