Sunday 1 March 2015

Twitter Tidbits: Juice=Juice confess to Shimizu Saki

Confessions for Berryz Kobo, day 7.

I had the good fortune of singing together with you in GREEN FIELDS
It made me happy that you always talked to me with a smile on your face!
I love you ♥ (Miyazaki)




A really kind senpai who always watches over all the members♥♥
Love you (Kanazawa)

I truly was under your care (;_;)
Always giving serious advice, Shimizu-san's kindness could bring tears to my eyes (Takagi)

Looking at your example from the dance club, you were just too cool. I'll continue doing my best to learn from Shimizu-san's dancing! I love the always cool Shimizu-san♥ (Miyamoto)

Shimizu-san's really good at dancing, what do you do to get so good... that's the strange thought that I had. You're wonderful (Uemura)

For this long period of time, thank you so very much for your hard work as Captain!
Those were the confessions for Shimizu Saki!

Bonus
This is Kanazawa Tomoko
Thank you very much to those who came to the Berryz Kobo Matsuri, as well as the handshake event!
It was cold and the rain was falling, so make sure! Not to catch a cold, okay

P.S. I took a photo with Tsugunaga Momoko-san♥♥

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete