Friday 13 March 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #36 Miyamoto Karin

The blog relay moves from Morning Musume。´15 Suzuki Kanon to Miyamoto Karin-chan.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

The blog relay came around to me from
Morning Musume。'15's Suzuki Kanon-san ♡♡

Suzuki-san's always gentle、
She's very warm、 from her heart's core
She's always considerate
And gives preference to her partner、

And her sparkling smile
Is always soothing (∩´∀`∩)

Thank you so very much ♡♡



Recently、
When all of us were having strawberries、
I was eating them from their sides、
Everyone said to me、
'Normally、wouldn't you start from the stem
Or from the pointy end?'、
Is it just me?? is what I thought!

Besides that
Something that's
Is It Just Me?? I guess??

At haunted houses、
I cry even before going in、
I get guided by those with me、

Even though I don't see a single ghost or prank、
I cry my eyes out、

Instead
Everyone playing the role of ghosts
Gets surprised?(lol)

In the first place
No matter what, I won't go in
Unless circumstances require me to enter。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。

d(○・ω・○) Right




For this photo、
When I asked the glasses-clad
Shimamura Uta-chan from Country Girls、
'Do you have bad eyesight?'、
She silently handed over her spectacles to me、
So I put them on and took this photo ♡♡

When I say to Uta-chan、

You're cute~♡♡」


She goes、

That's not the case。」

Averting her eyes、
Her embarrassment is really adorable、
Seeing that makes me want to say it countless times ♡♡

In order not to use it too much, I've got to be patient, be patient (lol)

At any rate、
Uta-chan is adorable、
She's really interested in make-up、
And her girlishness
Really makes my heart skip a beat ♡♡

Her long、 chestnut-coloured hair
And her eyes with a splash of grey are really pretty、
I want to always have my eyes on her ♡♡

And so、
I'd like the next person
To take up the baton to be
Country Girls' Shimamura Uta-chan ♡♡

Uta-chan!
I'm counting on you♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment