Thursday 26 February 2015

Twitter Tidbits: Juice=Juice confess to Sudo Maasa

Confessions of love to Berryz Kobo, day 4.

Today, it's Berryz Kobo's number 1 Cool Beauty, Sudo Maasa.

And with that, beauties adorned in yukata, the pride of Japan!


Miyazaki: Sudo-san often talked to me ♥ She's really cool when she's silent, yet she becomes so lovely when she's laughing with a smile...
I love that difference

Kanazawa: She's really kind, and Sudo-san is always candid when talking to us! I love you ♥︎♡

Takagi: At the Hello! Cons, you'd go 'This is delicious!', I'd go 'Aah', and you'd feed me the food (*_*) You're always kind!

Miyamoto: For the stage-play, we talked together about our parts... The present you got me for my birthday, it's my treasure ♥ I love the always kind Sudo-san ♥

Uemura: Sudo-san's image colour, blue, really suits her, it's lovely! I love her face when she's laughing ♥

And with that, today's confessions have ended without incident.

The Berryz Kobo Matsuri is coming up this weekend.
5 days until the Budokan...

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Buy Twitter Likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. India's best smm services provider with a wide range of social boosting services like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube. Buy Twitter Retweets Now! Buy Twitter Retweets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: buy aged LinkedIn accounts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious food, beautiful nature, amazing people what more do you want from a country!! Everyone should visit the Albanian Alps. Albanian Islands

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... Buy LinkedIn Connections

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made an article that is interesting.You are so amazing.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. clipping photoshop

    ReplyDelete