Saturday 28 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #20 Iikubo Haruna

The blog relay continues, from Uemura Akari to Iikubo Haruna.

(Original blog post in Japanese)



And the blog relay、
It's got to me from Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari-chan!
It makes me happy that Aarii thinks that way about me、、、

But I think the same way about Aarii, right!? lol
Let's do our best in our HinaFes unit (*^◯^*)!

Well then、 the blog relay、
The topic is 「Is It Just Me?」!

Hmーーーーーーm、、、
When I cook, things generally end up tasting like garbage cans(;゜0゜)

Is it just me~???

Ah!
I'm using the fashion coordination app、 WEAR (^^)
Please、 I'm counting on you ♡←Publicity
The person I'll pass the baton on to will be、、

ANGERME's Katsuta Rina-san♡

Katsuta-san is realーーーーーーーly cute、 she's my type!
Her face is obviously so、 but after all's said and done, her legs are oh-so pretty!!
Her clothes are cute too ♡

The other day、 I took pictures Katsuta-san and Nakanishi-san making funny faces non-stop with my phone~ lololol
Should I put them up some time~??( ^ω^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment