Tuesday 24 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #19 Uemura Akari

The blog relay continues from Morito Chisaki to Uemura Akari.

(Original blog post in Japanese)



And、 the blog relay has come around to me from Morito Chisaki-chan ♡


I kind of got praised
It’s making me self-concious (o´艸`)




The topic is 「Is It Just Me?」!



When I got back to Osaka after a long time the other day、 I went to the arcade with friends and we played all sorts of things




But whenever I got to an arcade
I’ll definitely play hockey。



Definitely!


At those times、 switching partners
We played 4 times

But I’ve lost my touch。。


I can’t just do power plays。



But、 playing hockey
We had a bunch of laughs, it was fun


Is it just me?


Andー!



Next up、 Morning Musume。15’s Iikubo Haruna-chan!



Regarding Iikubo-san、

When we were drawing lots for the HinaFes lottery assembly
To see if we would get to perform
Solo、 in teams of two、 or teams of three


I ended up in a 3 person unit together with Shimamura Uta-chan and Iikubo-san!


It’s a combination you’d rarely see。

From now on, look forward to the performance by the 3 of us!



Also!


I really admire Iikubo-san’s silky hair and her nice figure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment