Thursday 19 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #14 Nakajima Saki

The blog relay moves from Makino Maria to Nakajima Saki

(Original blog post in Japanese)



And today?

It's come along to Nakajima!

The HinaFes blog relay!

「Is It Just Me・・・?」

Hmmー、 what could it be? lol

When I go to the convenience store, I put my iPhone in my long wallet。

When I sleep facing upwards, I get sleep paralysis。

I get so obsessed over the problem of using moisturiser when I get out of the bath that it takes time。

Like that??

I got a comment from Makino-chan…

She said she likes my dancing。(>_<)

Howeverーー

When I'm dancing next to Makino-chan, Makino-chan's dancing is so huge that my dancing seems to get submerged

I always think that she's got amazing stamina

And with that, next will be

ANGERME's Nakanishi Kana!!

Regarding Kanananー、

At the Hello! Con's talent show, her mental arithmetic was impressive!

Nakajima really can't do sums、 so I respect her (T_T)

That's all from the HinaFes blog relayー(^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment